Home banking has never been easier! Our system is safe, secure and super easy to navigate. You can access your account 24/7; when it’s convenient for you. Best of all it’s FREE! With NWPCU Home Banking you can:
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Set up reoccurring transfers
- Set up balance alerts
- Apply for loans
- Check to see what transactions have cleared
- Pay your bills (If you are signed up with Bill Pay)
- Pay your bills for FREE with NWPCU Bill Pay.
- Eliminate the dreary task of writing and mailing checks each month, paying postage and possibly forgetting to pay a bill.
- Let your computer do the work for you! All you need to enjoy NWPCU Bill Pay* is a computer and Online Banking.
To get started:
- Log into Online Banking
- Click the Self Service tab
- Select Bill Payment Enrollment to the right
- Then you will enter your payee information
Imagine being at the store and finding that perfect item. Not sure if you have enough funds to cover the purchase? Use your mobile phone to check your current balance. Mobile Banking is a secure, convenient way to access your bank accounts anytime, anywhere, using your mobile device.
With Mobile Banking you can:
- View account balances
- View account transactions
- Transfer funds between your checking or savings accounts
- Pay your bills and more
- Rest assure your information is safe and secure
All you will need to get started is Online Banking (login and go to the Self Service Tab and select Mobile Banking) and a mobile device that can send and receive text messages and/or access the Internet.
Card Management App
A powerful new way to set transaction limits, view spending insights, add cards to your digital wallet, and more - all available in the upgraded mobile banking app.
Using the new card management features, you can:
- Set card controls by location, merchant type, and spending limits.
- View spending insights for a clear picture of when and where your purchases were made.
- Add travel plans so you can use your card worry-free.
- Quickly add your cards to your device’s digital wallet.
- Receive transaction alerts, fight fraud, quickly reach support, and more!
- Just make sure your Online Banking App is up to date and simply tap My Cards to get started.
We have partnered with Zelle® to bring you a fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money with friends, family and other people you trust.2
Learn More about Zelle®
Zelle® is available right from online and mobile banking so you don’t need to download anything new to start sending and receiving money!
How to start using Zelle®
- Enroll or log in to Bill Pay
- Select "Send Money with Zelle®"
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- Select your U.S. mobile number or email address and deposit account
That’s it! You’re ready to start sending and receiving money with Zelle®.
Login to Online Banking to Enroll
1 Mobile network carrier fees may apply.
2 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle®.
Copyright © 2023 NW Priority Credit Union. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions apply. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.