Home banking has never been easier! Our system is safe, secure and super easy to navigate. You can access your account 24/7; when it’s convenient for you. Best of all it’s FREE! With NWPCU Home Banking you can:
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Set up reoccurring transfers
- Set up balance alerts
- Apply for loans
- Check to see what transactions have cleared
- Pay your bills (If you are signed up with Bill Pay)
- Pay your bills for FREE with NWPCU Bill Pay.
- Eliminate the dreary task of writing and mailing checks each month, paying postage and possibly forgetting to pay a bill.
- Let your computer do the work for you! All you need to enjoy NWPCU Bill Pay* is a computer and Online Banking.
To get started:
- Log into Online Banking
- Click the Self Service tab
- Select Bill Payment Enrollment to the right
- Then you will enter your payee information
Imagine being at the store and finding that perfect item. Not sure if you have enough funds to cover the purchase? Use your mobile phone to check your current balance. Mobile Banking is a secure, convenient way to access your bank accounts anytime, anywhere, using your mobile device.
With Mobile Banking you can:
- View account balances
- View account transactions
- Transfer funds between your checking or savings accounts
- Pay your bills and more
- Rest assure your information is safe and secure
All you will need to get started is Online Banking (login and go to the Self Service Tab and select Mobile Banking) and a mobile device that can send and receive text messages and/or access the Internet.
Paying your friend, your co-worker or your landlord is as simple as sending an email or text! Send or receive money securely using a name and:
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Bank account information
You can sign up for PopMoney through Online Banking.