Members Service Representative / Teller - Beaverton and SE Portland
Members Service Representative / Teller
Since 1928 we have aimed to exceed the expectations of the members we serve and the people we work with. NW Priority Credit Union boasts a very talented group of individuals, and while we are growing fast, we strive to maintain a friendly environment where everyone wants to work. At NWPCU, you’re not just an employee; you’re part of the family.
NW Priority Credit Union currently has a full-time Member Service Representative position available for our Beaverton Branch location at 14193 SW Millikan Way, Beaverton, OR and our at our Main Office, 12630 SE Division St, Portland, OR.
Working hours: Monday – Friday | 8:45 am – 5:45 pm (Occasional early morning meeting)
- Processes all types of monetary/non-monetary transactions within established limits to prevent fraud and losses.
- Maintains and balances assigned cash drawer daily and follows security procedures.
- Recognizes members’ needs to proactively open, maintain and update personal accounts and refer members to other products such as loans and investment services.
- Provides routine information on credit union services, policies, membership eligibility, types of credit union accounts, inquiries regarding account balance, status and history.
- Responsible for complying with all laws, statutes, rules, and regulations which govern the credit union, including but not limited to all components of the Bank Secrecy Act provisions of the US Patriot Act.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to represent the Credit Union with a high level of integrity and professionalism to members and to interact daily with staff and management.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality in dealing with the membership and staff.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Minimum 2-year MSR / Teller experience working in a Financial Institution.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including employer-paid health insurance, 401(k) plan with generous employer match, short-term disability, long-term disability, AD&D, paid vacation/sick time.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer