Member Service Representative in NE Portland
Member Service Representative
We have a position available at our Post Office branch in NE Portland.
Founded in 1928 we have aimed to exceed the expectations of the members we serve and the people we work with. NW Priority Credit Union boasts a very talented group of individuals and we strive to maintain a friendly environment where everyone wants to work. At NWPCU, you’re not just an employee; you’re part of the family.
NW Priority Credit Union is seeking a positive and professional individual to service our members while promoting our financial products and services. The Member Service Representative position is a key role at NWPCU, your performance is critical to our overall success of the credit union. You will join a team of dynamic and outgoing employees who strive to provide superior service and administer precise transactions, while complying with policies, procedures and regulatory financial requirements.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:45am – 5:45pm
- Performs monetary transactions (Deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, loan payments)
- Verifies negotiable items and member identification
- Maintains and balances assigned cash drawer daily
- Recognizes members’ needs to proactively open, maintain and update personal accounts
- Refer members to other services for loan and investment services
This position requires a diploma/GED and a reliable past employment performance as a teller or two years retail. Computer basics and phone etiquette, along with excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
Benefits offered to you:
- 100% Employer-paid health, vision, prescription and dental insurance option for all full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with generous employer match – NWPCU matches up to 4% AND gives 6% of the annual salary for each participant.
- 100% Employer-paid life insurance/AD&D package (up to $50,000)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Short and long term disability (We cover 50% of the premium)
Email your resume to: email@example.com