Member Service Representative - Milwaukie Branch.
Member Service Representative
Since 1928 we have aimed to exceed the expectations of the members we serve and the people we work with. NW Priority Credit Union boasts a very talented group of individuals, and while we are growing fast, we strive to maintain a friendly environment where everyone wants to work. At NWPCU, you’re not just an employee; you’re part of the family.
NW Priority Credit Union currently has a full-time Member Service Representative position available for our Milwaukie Branch location at 18821 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Milwaukie, OR 97267.
Working hours: Monday - Friday | 8:45AM - 5:45PM
- Processes all types of monetary/non-monetary transactions within established limits to prevent fraud and losses.
- Maintains and balances assigned cash drawer daily and follows security procedures.
- Recognizes members’ needs to proactively open, maintain and update personal accounts and refer members to other products such as loans and investment services.
- Provides routine information on credit union services, policies, membership eligibility, types of credit union accounts, inquiries regarding account balance, status and history.
- Responsible for complying with all laws, statutes, rules, and regulations which govern the credit union, including but not limited to all components of the Bank Secrecy Act provisions of the US Patriot Act.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to represent the Credit Union with a high level of integrity and professionalism to members and to interact daily with staff and management.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality in dealing with the membership and staff.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- A minimum one year experience as a teller or one year customer service/retail/cash handling experience
- Cash handling - Customer Service and Retail experience required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including employer-paid health insurance, 401(k) plan with generous employer match, short-term disability, long-term disability, AD&D, paid vacation/sick time.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Email resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org