Retirement & Insurance
Meet our financial planner, Helen Alexander.
Helping you reach your financial goals is my number one objective.
Working together, I'll help you make sound financial decisions consistent with your comfort level, investment timeline, and goals. We can start small and grow, or evaluate and build upon any existing financial plans. The end result will be a strategy designed to help you build, protect, use and transfer assets in the most advantageous way. Periodically we'll review your situation and make adjustments as needed. It just makes sense - as your life changes, so do your financial needs, and I'll be here for you at every stage of your life.
As a trusted partner of NW Priority Credit Union, I have a strong history of working with credit union members, their family and their friends. I have access to a wide variety of investment and insurance products. Specifically, we can make sure you have solid answers to these key questions:
- Is your retirement money invested properly?
- Will you have enough income in retirement?
- What should you do with an existing retirement plan from a previous employer?
- How will you pay for a child's or grandchild's education?
- Financially, what would happen to your family if you died?
- How will you pay for long-term care?
It's easy to get started. Please contact me for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation today!
- Financial Planning Association
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- Financial Services Industry 20+ years
- FINRA Registered
- Life, Health and Annuity Licensed
- Married to John
- Two children - Casey & Cody, Granddaughter - Chloe, two dogs and one cat
- Enjoy refinishing old furniture, travel and a good book
- Junior Achievement Volunteer
- Pro Bono work – Financial Planning Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Preservation
- Comprehensive Financial Guidance
- Retirement Planning
- Tax-advantaged Investment Planning
- Wealth Management
- Portfolio Management
- Financial and Insurance Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Education Funding