Please read before coming to any of our locations.
The guidelines noted below are for the protection of our members and employees.
- IF YOU FEEL SICK, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER any of our locations. Return to your car and call us at 503-760-5304. We will gladly serve you curbside if necessary.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY ENTRY into the branch if:
- You are displaying signs of sickness.
- You refuse to wear a mask properly.
- We request that only members conducting their banking transactions enter our branches.
- MASKS & GLOVES: Employees will likely be wearing masks and possibly gloves.
- FACE COVERINGS: Are required to enter the branch.
- GERM SHIELDS: Each station has germ shields for your and our employee's protection.
- RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING: Please stay on the marked areas to ensure proper social distancing.
- LOBBY OCCUPANCY: We reserve the right to limit the number of persons who may be in our lobbies. NWPCU members will be the only people allowed into the branch.
- Milwaukie, Beaverton & Vancouver Branches are limited to FIVE (5) members.
- Main Office is limited to TEN (10) members.
- PLEASE BE PATIENT: We are taking extra effort to ensure a safe work environment for our employees and members. Our cleaning efforts will add a little time to your transaction.
- CONSIDER USING DRIVE-UP, ONLINE BANKING OR MOBILE APP TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Deposits: Mobile Deposits (call Electronic Services to set up, 503-760-5304), Night Drop, ATM’s, or Drive-up
- Transfer Funds: Drive-up, Online Banking, Mobile App or by calling
- Make Loan Payments: Drive-up, Online Banking, Mobile App or by calling
- Check Balances: Online Banking, Mobile App or by calling
- Review All of Your Posted Transactions: Online Banking or Mobile App
- Apply for Loan: Website (nwprioritycu.org) Online Banking, Mobile App or calling
We want to thank you, our members, for your continued loyalty and valued membership.