Please read before coming to any of our locations.
The guidelines noted below are for the protection of our members and employees.
- APPOINTMENTS: To avoid wait time, you can call to make an appointment with one of our team members. Things you might schedule with us New Accounts, Loans, Notary, Account Maintenance, Disputes, IRA Withdrawals/Contributions, Wires, Medallion Stamp or banking needs other than basic teller transactions.
- IF YOU FEEL SICK, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER any of our locations. Return to your car and call us at 503-760-5304. We will gladly serve you curbside if necessary.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY ENTRY into the branch if:
- You are displaying signs of sickness.
- You refuse to wear a mask properly.
- We request that only members conducting their banking transactions enter our branches.
- MASKS & GLOVES: Employees will likely be wearing masks and possibly gloves.
- FACE COVERINGS:Are required to enter the branch.
- GERM SHIELDS:Each station has germ shields for your and our employee's protection.
- RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING:Please stay on the marked areas to ensure proper social distancing.
- LOBBY OCCUPANCY: We reserve the right to limit the number of persons who may be in our lobbies. NWPCU members will be the only people allowed into the branch.
- Milwaukie, Beaverton & Vancouver Branches are limited to TWO (2) members.
- Main Office is limited to FIVE (5) members.
- PLEASE BE PATIENT: We are taking extra effort to ensure a safe work environment for our employees and members. Our cleaning efforts will add a little time to your transaction.
- CONSIDER USING DRIVE-UP, ONLINE BANKING OR MOBILE APP TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Deposits: Mobile Deposits (call Electronic Services to set up, 503-760-5304), Night Drop, ATM’s, or Drive-up
- Transfer Funds: Drive-up, Online Banking, Mobile App or by calling
- Make Loan Payments: Drive-up, Online Banking, Mobile App or by calling
- Check Balances: Online Banking, Mobile App or by calling
- Review All of Your Posted Transactions: Online Banking or Mobile App
- Apply for Loan: Website (nwprioritycu.org) Online Banking, Mobile App or calling
- NO public restrooms are available.
We want to thank you, our members, for your continued loyalty and valued membership.